Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport?

+21
BillyBaldwin
Luke
Wilks
Marco
MightyA
Slickdome
NJE03
Thardus
Brandon
BladeRunner
AtomicGleam
Celsius
Sanderson
Mike505
mcpacker
Tyro
McGrath
Geodome
Joey
Logan
Bullethead
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport?

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 12 ]
What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_lcap42%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 15 ]
What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 36

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Empty Re: What sort of facial fuzz do you sport?

Post  Vincenzo Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:41 am

Luke wrote:
Nothing hides a babyface like some strategically placed facial hair. Here, Joe Jonas combines all-over scruff, with the 'stache, the goatee and the flavor-saver. That, or he just can't grow a full beard yet. (You'll get there, buddy!)

Don't feel too bad, Joe. Leonardo DiCaprio still uses a similar technique to hide his babyface.
What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Arts-graphics-2008_1133395a
Vincenzo
Vincenzo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 3 Empty Re: What sort of facial fuzz do you sport?

Post  Sanderson Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:56 pm

It's that time of year again.... shorter days, cooler temps.
Time to transition from stubble to full beard.
Sanderson
Sanderson
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Troy Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Sanderson wrote:It's that time of year again.... shorter days, cooler temps.
Time to transition from stubble to full beard.

Way to go! We have had a relatively mild summer here and many of the full beards, mine included, didn't get shaved for the summer. I did a couple of trims and kinda like it shorter rather than longer, but as the days get shorter and the temperature cools, I may just go longer again.

Troy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:41 pm

My beard is more of a compromise than anything else. The women in my life are dead set against me growing a beard with more length. It's my goal to bite the bullet this fall and rock a serious beard.
Luke
Luke
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimJim Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Luke wrote:The women in my life are dead set against me growing a beard with more length.
Grow a goatee with more length.
SlimJim
SlimJim
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Troy Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:28 am

I get to about an inch in beard length before feeling too self-conscious about it, then trim to about 1/2 inch. I'd love to rock a long beard someday but I don't think I have the patience to go a year or more without trimming.

Troy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimJim Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:41 am

I maintain my goat at that length.
SlimJim
SlimJim
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum