Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Mother's Day Cooncat

+3
Skully
Rodger
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Happy Mother's Day Cooncat Empty Happy Mother's Day Cooncat

Post  Admin Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 am

Just because our OLD friend Cooncat, shelled out BIG CASH to save Tex's Place, it doesn't give him the right to trash our membership in such a "vile" way. Jealousy and envy are the seeds of all evil. When many of your urbane members fled here, your place lost something. This FREE forum now has the style and sophistication your place previously had. Reality check, when the urbane were active contributing members to your place, traffic was at it's highest, and that was due to passionate, creative and topical posts. If you dislike them so much remove all their threads from your forum.

You Robert need to let go of your bitter disposition. Add more sugar to your lemonade. And if that doesn't work try adding some Sunkist oranges to the mix. Just one last thought before putting an end to this pointless chatter, Reid had a so-called copycat site of his own. No one tried to tar and feather him. Enough is enough. Stop dwelling on the past and fueling the others. Just count yourself lucky that you're part of K's community. You Robert are no K. K Daddy is KOOL! He ROCKS and always will.

With that said we wish the ladies out there in our cyber-community a very "Happy Mother's Day".
May peace and love be with you and your dear one's, not only today, but throughout the rest of the year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 10, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Title Of This Topic Required Some Fine Tuning)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://headshavecenter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Happy Mother's Day Cooncat Empty Re: Happy Mother's Day Cooncat

Post  Rodger Sun May 09, 2010 9:49 am

Happy Mother's Day Ladies flower

Admin wrote:When many of your urbane members fled here, your place lost something. This FREE forum now has the style and sophistication your place previously had. Reality check, when the urbane were active contributing members to your place, traffic was at it's highest, and that was due to passionate, creative and topical posts. If you dislike them so much remove all their threads from your forum.
From the looks of things, I must be one of the urban sophisticates the admin is referring to. Truth is no one ever called me urbane or a sophisticate. Thanks for the compliment. Cool

Rodger Lombardi, Over and Out
Rodger
Rodger
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Skully Sun May 09, 2010 10:29 am

First and foremost I love and respect my mother and the mother of my kids. This piece of garbage should not be connected to Mother's Day's. I don't know what this is all about, but here's the long and short of it......you guys should stop acting like whining babies and start acting like real men. Evil or Very Mad
Skully
Skully
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Sun May 09, 2010 11:00 am

Skully wrote:you guys should stop acting likes whining babies and start acting like real men. Evil or Very Mad
Duke it out in the PM

Happy Mother's Day. It's easy not raising kids. And from the looks of things there a few grown up kids around these parts that need some serious mothering.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Luke
Luke
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  dieslgrl Sun May 09, 2010 11:09 am

This cooncat guy sounds awfully intriguing. If I were single, I'd head on over to the land of the citrus, and ring his doorbell.

You guys are all such cuties. Have a wonderful day!
dieslgrl
dieslgrl
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sun May 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Women deserve a day of pampering. Enjoy.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Mon May 10, 2010 5:06 pm

I have something to say about this guy Bob. My uncle's been a member of that place for years. Currently he's on inactive duty there. Says there's nothing really worth commenting on. Bob also remains in the backroom there. Participates when someone inquires about his home-made blades and comes out of the ""wood work" to trash BJ. BJ may have been one of the founding father's of this place, put as I see it, he's long gone from here.
What I 'd like to know is what set Bob off on his current rant? In my opinion the dude's posessed.

I'm speaking to all the new headshaved brother's here, don't let Bob instigate you. His stories are extreme and outlandish to say the least. He doesn't scare me one bit. He and his cronys have a lot to lose- serious cash they invested in buying that place. By giving in to his tyrades he'll be successful in diminshing the small and loyal membership we now have. If you're a member there or on BOB or SLY continue to be an active participant.
Just don't brush this place off. I equate this place to be like the little engine that could of Headshaving Forums. Don't let Bob take the fuel out of here. It's up to you ladies and gentlemen. Stand firm on this issue. Continue making your visits here and post.
Austin
Austin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  dieslgrl Tue May 11, 2010 5:07 pm

I got a strong hunch that all it takes to get the sour out of Robert is the love of a good woman. I love you
Sorry Robbie darling, this good woman is taken. queen
dieslgrl
dieslgrl
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down