Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruce Willis - Still Armed, Still Dangerous, Still Got It!

+3
Luke
Marco
BladeRunner
7 posters

Go down

Bruce Willis - Still Armed, Still Dangerous, Still Got It! Empty Bruce Willis - Still Armed, Still Dangerous, Still Got It!

Post  BladeRunner Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Bruce Willis - Still Armed, Still Dangerous, Still Got It! Red-quad-poster

Red is a by-the-number action flick about retired CIA agents who are being hunted by the very people they used to work for. Why are they being attacked? It doesn't really matter since the movie isn't interested in plot and character development. The action scenes are over-the-top, but it's the comedy that steals the show. Red is very, very funny and makes you forget that earlier this year Bruce Willis starred in that horrible Cop Out movie. It seems like he made it up to his fans.

BladeRunner
BladeRunner
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Bruce Willis - Still Armed, Still Dangerous, Still Got It! Empty Re: Bruce Willis - Still Armed, Still Dangerous, Still Got It!

Post  Marco Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Stellar cast with Freeman, Malkovich and Mirren.
Marco
Marco
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Bruce Willis - Still Armed, Still Dangerous, Still Got It! Empty Re: Bruce Willis - Still Armed, Still Dangerous, Still Got It!

Post  Luke Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Marco wrote:Stellar cast with Freeman, Malkovich and Mirren.
The Helen Mirren "of yore" was quite the hottie. I love you

Bruce Willis - Still Armed, Still Dangerous, Still Got It! 71435491218153744681_610w
Luke
Luke
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodger Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:46 am

BladeRunner wrote:Red is very, very funny and makes you forget that earlier this year Bruce Willis starred in that horrible Cop Out movie. It seems like he made it up to his fans.
When I pay money to see Willis in a film, I want to see serious action, not comedy.
Rodger
Rodger
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  BeachComber Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Rodger wrote:When I pay money to see Willis in a film, I want to see serious action, not comedy.
Lighten up Rodge. Willis is known for his wicked sense of comedy. His first claim to fame was in the TV series Moonlighting, a comedy. Very Happy
I'm looking forward to see this new film.
BeachComber
BeachComber
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Celsius Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:49 am

This film can't be taken too seriously. Helen Mirren is the draw and she's a riot.
Celsius
Celsius
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Bruce Willis - Still Armed, Still Dangerous, Still Got It! Empty Saw This Film Yesterday

Post  BeachComber Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Bet you thought this film was a dud. It's still doing big at the box office, for good reason.
Willis has gone back to his "roots" playing a coy and devilish rogue. Twisted Evil
BeachComber
BeachComber
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan-0-mite Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:02 am

Good to see that the old Bruce is back. I for one had a good time seeing this movie. Cool
Dan-0-mite
Dan-0-mite
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum