Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President's Chef on Top Chef - Tonight

3 posters

Go down

President's Chef on Top Chef - Tonight Empty President's Chef on Top Chef - Tonight

Post  Rodger Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Presidential Chef Sam Kass appears on tonight's episode of Top Chef.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TA9ZFMoBZMQ/Szvz-_ddTJI/AAAAAAAAEpo/vGXM16vBkfs/s320/sam_kass_m.jpg[/img]

You thought last week’s Quickfire was intense? Well here come the really crazy challenges. This week’s Quickfire has the 16 remaining chef’testants teaming up in pairs for a two-armed cooking challenge (they’re tied together, each with one arm tied behind their back). Five bucks says someone gets cut.

This being the unofficial Obama episode (because I said so) and seeing as it’s “Obama City” they’re competing in, the D.C. tie-in here is the First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! campaign to fight childhood obesity. For the Elimination Challenge they’ve takieb over a school cafeteria and have to create a healthy meal for the kiddies with a budget of only $2.68 per child. My answer to the challenge: Spaghetti-Os and fish sticks. Veggies, starch, protein — done.

Of course, “Cristian Ronaldo” (Angelo) — who can do no wrong — is trying to show off again by shooting some sort of peanut butter mousse out of a foam gun. Uh, food allergies? Hel-lo! I’m hoping the judges take off a few points for serving a potential food allergy inducer, just to knock him off of his pedestal. “Shaft” (Kenny) deserves some glory this week.

Who will go on to fight another week? Who will get kicked off? I’m gambling on “Whatsherface” or “That Guy Over There” getting the boot. (We’re only one week into this — there’s no way I’ve learned all of their names.)
Rodger
Rodger
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

President's Chef on Top Chef - Tonight Empty Re: President's Chef on Top Chef - Tonight

Post  Austin Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:22 pm

https://headshavecenter.forumotion.net/in-the-news-f14/headshaver-in-the-white-house-t185.htm

The Obamas brought Kass to the White House from Chicago. He was their personal chef.
Austin
Austin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

President's Chef on Top Chef - Tonight Empty Re: President's Chef on Top Chef - Tonight

Post  cyclops77 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Austin wrote:
The Obamas brought Kass to the White House from Chicago.
Just about everyone the Prez brought to DC came from Chicago.
cyclops77
cyclops77
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down