Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 30th Birthday To The Yellow Headshaved Guy ~ Pac-Man!

+2
Luke
Razorman
6 posters

Go down

Happy 30th Birthday To The Yellow Headshaved Guy ~ Pac-Man! Empty Happy 30th Birthday To The Yellow Headshaved Guy ~ Pac-Man!

Post  Razorman Fri May 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Happy 30th Birthday To The Yellow Headshaved Guy ~ Pac-Man! Pacman

Upon opening Google today, I was surprised to see the logo of “Pac-Man”. Apparently, today is the 30th anniversary of the arcade game “Pac-man”. I was amazed since this was the first interactive Google Doodle because you can exactly play Pac-Man in Google’s Pac-Man maze. By using your mouse, you can move your Pac-Man!

Kudos to Namco for developing such a wonderful game. Definitely, it has become one of the most successful games together with the likes of Tetris and Battle City.

Once again, Happy Birthday To The Yellow Headshaved Guy, Pac-man! Happy 30th Birthday To The Yellow Headshaved Guy ~ Pac-Man! Icon_bounce
Razorman
Razorman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Back to top Go down

Happy 30th Birthday To The Yellow Headshaved Guy ~ Pac-Man! Empty Re: Happy 30th Birthday To The Yellow Headshaved Guy ~ Pac-Man!

Post  Luke Fri May 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Pac-Man old at 30? He's never looked younger and that's due to his slick yellow bald head!
Luke
Luke
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Happy 30th Birthday To The Yellow Headshaved Guy ~ Pac-Man! Empty Re: Happy 30th Birthday To The Yellow Headshaved Guy ~ Pac-Man!

Post  Austin Sat May 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Never thought of Pac-Man as a headshaved dude. Got me thinking about a possible Halloween 2010
costume.
Austin
Austin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  aarrggh Sat May 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Happy 30th Birthday To The Yellow Headshaved Guy ~ Pac-Man! 6h6xhc
aarrggh
aarrggh
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyro Sat May 22, 2010 8:41 pm

That's the coolest Pac-man I ever saw. Happy 30th Birthday To The Yellow Headshaved Guy ~ Pac-Man! Icon_cool
Technology has a way of making everything obsolete. Considering the old-school games that I grew up with, like pong, those 80's Atari games are still my favorites.
Tyro
Tyro
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Celsius Sat May 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Pac-Man is not obsolete here. 80's games arrived on our shores at least 10 years later than you state-siders. Arcade versions of Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Asteroids, are still found in all the local Pubs and are quite the rage of the younger blokes.
Celsius
Celsius
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down