Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apple's much-anticipated iPad (goes on sale today).

4 posters

Go down

Will you buy an iPad?

Apple's much-anticipated iPad (goes on sale today). Vote_lcap67%Apple's much-anticipated iPad (goes on sale today). Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Apple's much-anticipated iPad (goes on sale today). Vote_lcap33%Apple's much-anticipated iPad (goes on sale today). Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Apple's much-anticipated iPad (goes on sale today). Vote_lcap0%Apple's much-anticipated iPad (goes on sale today). Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Apple's much-anticipated iPad (goes on sale today). Empty Apple's much-anticipated iPad (goes on sale today).

Post  Brandon Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:41 am

Is it me or is this just an over-extended iTouch? Do you want one? Do you not want one? Is it a Kindle killer? Is it a Netbook killer? Is it an iPod killer? What is it to you? Will you get one or skip it - now, or forever?

In my opinion, it's for Apple zombies only. It doesn't do what my netbook will do, and it won't do what my phone will do. So it's not meat and it's not fish, what the heck is this thing? Oh yeah, a lot of cool webites still use Flash, so you can't see them. iPad..............iPass
Brandon
Brandon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Apple's much-anticipated iPad (goes on sale today). Empty Re: Apple's much-anticipated iPad (goes on sale today).

Post  Luke Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:14 am

It's very simple Brandon. Apple looked at what MOST people do on the road. Check email, surf the web, play games, word process, watch movies, run small programs.
The iPad does all this. Cool
Luke
Luke
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Apple's much-anticipated iPad (goes on sale today). Empty Re: Apple's much-anticipated iPad (goes on sale today).

Post  Dan-0-mite Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Bored of watching the full iPad keynote? No problem! The following video sums it up to convenient 180 seconds.

Dan-0-mite
Dan-0-mite
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomicGleam Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Brandon wrote:
In my opinion, it's for Apple zombies only. It doesn't do what my netbook will do, and it won't do what my phone will do. So it's not meat and it's not fish, what the heck is this thing? Oh yeah, a lot of cool webites still use Flash, so you can't see them. iPad..............iPass
Pardon me, I'm one of those Apple zombies and I take offense at what you said.
Apple makes a great product and the iPad coninues to prove that it's on the cutting edge of technology.
AtomicGleam
AtomicGleam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down