Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manumission™

4 posters

Go down

Manumission™ Empty Manumission™

Post  AtomicGleam Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:44 pm

Manumission prepares your skin to withstand the punishment it faces day after day, fight after fight.
Manumission™ Vrsmeq

This is the first comprehensive line of personal care products engineered for daily use by athletes. It's loaded with vitamins, antioxidants and essential oils to give your skin, every advantage possible.

From the looks of things, these products should work well on my razor ravaged head.
http://www.fightceuticals.com/Manumission-Fightceuticals-Shave-Gel-p/sg.htm
AtomicGleam
AtomicGleam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Manumission™ Empty Re: Manumission™

Post  Celsius Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:42 am

Many of these new companies put more money into the promotion end than what goes into the actual product. It looks very cool, but does it actually do what it says?
Celsius
Celsius
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Celsius wrote:Many of these new companies put more money into the promotion end than what goes into the actual product. It looks very cool, but does it actually do what it says?
This producty is the real deal. My head's never been in better shape since I've incorporated Manumission into my daily shaving regimen.
Marco
Marco
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Webmaster Tue May 11, 2010 9:48 am

Marco wrote:This producty is the real deal. My head's never been in better shape since I've incorporated Manumission into my daily shaving regimen.
Where did you but this product? I haven't seen it in any of the local stores. Did you get it online?
Webmaster
Webmaster
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum