Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hats, especially fedoras, look good on us ladies too!

+2
Razorman
dieslgrl
6 posters

Go down

Hats, especially fedoras, look good on us ladies too! Empty Hats, especially fedoras, look good on us ladies too!

Post  dieslgrl Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Hats, especially fedoras, look good on us ladies too! Fedora-feature-image

Hats, especially fedoras look good on us ladies, too. Why are fedoras so popular? We can thank guys like Frank Sinatra and Harrison Ford ( Indiana Jones) who gave it their uber-cool appearance. It wasn't until Diane Keaton wore a fedora in Annie Hall with her masculine style of fashion, that women began to wear it themselves. Today, these make the perfect accessory for any season. They’re super cute and provide protection for our heads and from the elements.

Hats, especially fedoras, look good on us ladies too! Diane-Keaton-102109-m
dieslgrl
dieslgrl
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Back to top Go down

Hats, especially fedoras, look good on us ladies too! Empty Re: Hats, especially fedoras, look good on us ladies too!

Post  Razorman Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:41 pm

I don't own a fedora, but I think they look great on women.
Razorman
Razorman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Back to top Go down

Hats, especially fedoras, look good on us ladies too! Empty Re: Hats, especially fedoras, look good on us ladies too!

Post  Celsius Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:12 am

I was getting lunch and some oaf said I looked like Columbo with my 2 1/4" brim Milan on. This was with a light knit and khakis! I could have understood Carl Kolchak, but Columbo?! He didn't even wear a a hat!

Regards,

C
Celsius
Celsius
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  dieslgrl Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:13 pm

That's a stupid comment, but Columbo did wear a hat, a brim fedora that he carried more than he wore.
I get Annie Oakly lot, and I consider it a high compliment. For stupid comments, anytime some one says that I am "pimping" my hat, I really feel sorry for their lack of education and the money they wasted at one of our nation's institutions of higher learning.
dieslgrl
dieslgrl
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorman Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Celsius wrote:I was getting lunch and some oaf said I looked like Columbo with my 2 1/4" brim Milan on. This was with a light knit and khakis! I could have understood Carl Kolchak, but Columbo?! He didn't even wear a a hat!

Regards,

C
I get "father" and "grandfather" constantly. I kind of dig that, actually. Laughing
Razorman
Razorman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  dieslgrl Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Razorman wrote:I get "father" and "grandfather" constantly. I kind of dig that, actually. Laughing
My comment would be: "He must have been a very good looking and intelligent man."
dieslgrl
dieslgrl
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanderson Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:25 pm

I put on a hat and my dog gets excited, because she associates my hat with a walk.
Sanderson
Sanderson
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan-0-mite Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 pm

You're lucky. Mine would usually associate that with either food or me cleaning up after her. She gets excited for the feeding one.
Dan-0-mite
Dan-0-mite
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyBaldwin Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:34 pm

I recently called up a local hat store inquiring about a Panama hat.
Me: "Hello, I was wondering if you had any Panama hats."
Customer service response: "Is that a sports team?"
BillyBaldwin
BillyBaldwin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down