Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here a shaved head, there a shaved head...

+6
Marco
Austin
Soapbuddy
BladeRunner
tatbald09
Joey
10 posters

Go down

Here a shaved head, there a shaved head... Empty Here a shaved head, there a shaved head...

Post  Joey Sun May 31, 2009 4:48 am

... all about are shaved heads.

I don't know if it is the unseasonably warm weather that we have been having, but there seems to have been an outbreak of head shaving. All of a sudden shaved heads seem to be everywhere. If this carries on, I'll be in the mainstream Shocked
Joey
Joey
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Here a shaved head, there a shaved head... Empty Re: Here a shaved head, there a shaved head...

Post  tatbald09 Sun May 31, 2009 7:36 pm

Joey wrote:... all about are shaved heads.

I don't know if it is the unseasonably warm weather that we have been having, but there seems to have been an outbreak of head shaving. All of a sudden shaved heads seem to be everywhere. If this carries on, I'll be in the mainstream Shocked

Same is true here, however I just look at myself as a trail-blazer who paved the way for those guys who have finally seen the light.
tatbald09
tatbald09
Citizen Extraordinaire
Citizen Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Here a shaved head, there a shaved head... Empty Re: Here a shaved head, there a shaved head...

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:50 am

Went to the annual church carnival yesterday and there were at least
a dozen headshavers with their kids in tow. Just shows you that dads can be "cool" too.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Soapbuddy Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:44 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Went to the annual church carnival yesterday and there were at least
a dozen headshavers with their kids in tow. Just shows you that dads can be "cool" too.
I say the more the merrier! Very Happy
Soapbuddy
Soapbuddy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://www.gingersgarden.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:03 pm

Where I live, it's not so easy to differentiate the headshavers from the non-headshavers.
Here a shaved head, there a shaved head... Ar120716561185598
Austin
Austin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Austin wrote:Where I live, it's not so easy to differentiate the headshavers from the non-headshavers.
scratch Why is that?
Marco
Marco
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyro Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:05 am

Marco wrote:
Austin wrote:Where I live, it's not so easy to differentiate the headshavers from the non-headshavers.
scratch Why is that?
That's a no brainer. Idea
Most folks in the lone star state wear hats.
Tyro
Tyro
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincenzo Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Joey wrote:... all about are shaved heads.

It's been an unseasonably warm December. Those that usually return to some hair have kept their noggin's bald to the bone. No need for hats either.
Vincenzo
Vincenzo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodger Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:48 pm

Shout out to ShavedJoey! It's true the 'shaved head' is mainstream now. Since the weather has been rather warm, those with a hair free head continue to shine through the month of December.
Rodger
Rodger
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimJim Wed May 23, 2012 10:12 am

Headshaving doesn't have the uniqueness it once had as it did in the late 90's and early 2000's.
SlimJim
SlimJim
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down