Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ginger Beards

3 posters

Go down

Ginger Beards Empty Ginger Beards

Post  Logan Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Is it me or do 90% of men blessed with the ginger gene celebrate by growing a beard?! After being officially christened 'Ginger Beard' in 2005, I have been quietly working on my crusade to celebrate this God given gift of ours!
My two sons have been blessed with the “ginger” gene. Maybe one day they will be able to join this community of ginger beards. Needless to say the contingency of ginger beards at this forum has been the fastest growing group here, so it makes sense to have our own thread.

After being layed off from my job last November, I've maintained a neat & trimmed circle beard. So far I've had no luck in the job market. I've been debating if I should change direction and give this job search a shot with a full beard. In a way it's more economical. Since I would only have to shave my head, I'd be saving on shaving gear and using less hot water.
Logan
Logan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Ginger Beards Empty Re: Ginger Beards

Post  Tyro Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:16 am

Time has put a toll on my ginger beard. Now it's more grey and white, than ginger. Sad
Tyro
Tyro
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Skully Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:07 pm

CactusRuss wrote:Time has put a toll on my ginger beard. Now it's more grey and white, than ginger. Sad
Unfortunately 'Just For Men' does not offer a shade of ginger. Embarassed
Skully
Skully
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum