Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport?

+21
BillyBaldwin
Luke
Wilks
Marco
MightyA
Slickdome
NJE03
Thardus
Brandon
BladeRunner
AtomicGleam
Celsius
Sanderson
Mike505
mcpacker
Tyro
McGrath
Geodome
Joey
Logan
Bullethead
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport?

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 12 ]
What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 15 ]
What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 36

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Empty Re: What sort of facial fuzz do you sport?

Post  McGrath Sat May 09, 2009 3:12 pm

That's some bearded journey, Slickdome. Variety "is" the spice of life.
McGrath
McGrath
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Back to top Go down

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Empty Re: What sort of facial fuzz do you sport?

Post  Marco Sat May 09, 2009 9:54 pm

MightyA wrote: I'm posing this question to all our bearded brothers.....
Do full beards make you feel hotter in the summer?
That's a bunch of malarchy. How hot you feel is not proportionate to the amount of facial hair you have.
Marco
Marco
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Sun May 10, 2009 2:48 am

MightyA wrote:

I've never noticed any difference.
Joey
Joey
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  McGrath Sun May 10, 2009 11:54 am

Joey wrote:
MightyA wrote:

I've never noticed any difference.
Neither have I.
McGrath
McGrath
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  mcpacker Mon May 11, 2009 5:19 am

MightyA wrote:JJ, Do full beards make you feel hotter in the summer?

When I just had a circle beard in the summer I never noticed a difference in temperature. I don't expect any discomfort with my current beard.
mcpacker
mcpacker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed May 13, 2009 6:56 pm

Don't feel any warmer with facial hair.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilks Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Here's two shots of me from this years facial hair February.

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 2vv1csp
Wilks
Wilks
Citizen Extraordinaire
Citizen Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Celsius Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:03 pm

Wilks, nix the stache and grow the goat back.
Celsius
Celsius
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  mcpacker Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:49 pm

I have been away awhile. Been busy enjoying the summer weather. I am now close to the six month mark with my beard and there are no issues with it being too warm. The one thing that did make me uncomfortable was my hair. I grew it about half an inch and I was sweating too much. I don't think it looked bad but I did not really like it. Here is a picture I took a couple hours ago.

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 DSCN0654
mcpacker
mcpacker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Celsius Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:57 am

That's an impressive beard, mc. Having a beard during the summer never makes me feel warmer. But the smallest amount of head hair,....very uncomfortable.

I think there are more sweat glands on the head than face. I'm also more active during the summer than winter. Involved in water sports and other outdoor activities. Having a smooth head makes things easier for me.
Celsius
Celsius
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:17 am

I've never been too pleased with my full beard. But since it's no shave November, I'm giving it another try. Hope to make it until at least Thanksgiving, and maybe beyond.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Geodome Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:01 pm

"I am the eggman; they are the eggmen; I am the walrus!"

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 U_0590_4beattles
Geodome
Geodome
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:59 pm

That's a groovy photo. Which one is sir Paul?
Luke
Luke
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Celsius Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:51 am

I'd like to add that poster of the fab 4 to my collection.

One of my favorites ...

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Lens2256953_1238623559jimi-hendrix-posters
Celsius
Celsius
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Empty growing

Post  mcpacker Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:03 pm

In July I shaved my beard off. I don't think it was a mistake since I wanted to do it. I'm growing it back now and have not shaved since the winter solstice. Honestly I think it's funny how bad the long beard bugged my family and friends. They told me I looked mean and homeless. So funny. I was also told I scared women away with the long beard smooth head look. I did not know they knew the opinion of every woman on this planet. It's also funny because most women I showed a picture to said with no delay that I looked sexy and very masculine. Plus I think it suits my personality.

Here is the picture I show people.

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 DSCN0661-1
mcpacker
mcpacker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyBaldwin Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Family and friends can certainly be a pain in the ..... when it comes to speaking their minds about changes in appearance. I can relate to that. I killed a few beards due to complaints.

In my honest mc, the beard in that photo suits you. Some men can pull the look of a substantial beard off. You can w/o looking mean or homeless. Just be you and everyone will respect you no matter how you much or little your beard is. It's all about attitude and women can sense that.
BillyBaldwin
BillyBaldwin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Skully Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:18 pm

The women in my life never let up. No matter what, they're always critical about my beard.
I've learned to tune out their comments and do what pleases me.
Skully
Skully
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanderson Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Skully wrote:The women in my life never let up. No matter what, they're always critical about my beard.
I've learned to tune out their comments and do what pleases me.
You can't completely tune-them out. If you do that they'll never do the stuff that really pleases you. You know what I'm talking about. I don't go any further than a very short beard. And that's Ok, with my lady.
Sanderson
Sanderson
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyro Fri May 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Sanderson wrote: I don't go any further than a very short beard. And that's Ok, with my lady.
Sir, you can't let your wife be your dictator. I say, you only go through life once, so live it on the edge and take your beard to a longer length. Who knows, she may like the longer beard.
Tyro
Tyro
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimJim Fri May 21, 2010 4:13 pm

My wife was never a fan of my closely cropped bristle beard. More length takes away the bristle and makes it softer. That's according to my wife. And it's a valid observation on her part.
SlimJim
SlimJim
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Fri May 21, 2010 4:19 pm

I sense some subliminal messages in this thread.
Are you suggesting my beard is too short?
Luke
Luke
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanderson Fri May 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Tyro wrote:
Sanderson wrote: I don't go any further than a very short beard. And that's Ok, with my lady.
Sir, you can't let your wife be your dictator. I say, you only go through life once, so live it on the edge and take your beard to a longer length. Who knows, she may like the longer beard.

Or she may hate it! What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Icon_mad
Sanderson
Sanderson
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Troy Fri May 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Full gray beard here. Grew the beard out before shaving my head.

Troy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimJim Sat May 22, 2010 10:34 am

Sanderson wrote:
Tyro wrote:

Or she may hate it! What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Icon_mad

She hates your beard because its too short. Did you read what I said?
If you grow your beard longer, it will be softer and your wife will stop complaining.
Somebody back me up on this.
SlimJim
SlimJim
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:33 am

Nothing hides a babyface like some strategically placed facial hair. Here, Joe Jonas combines all-over scruff, with the 'stache, the goatee and the flavor-saver. That, or he just can't grow a full beard yet. (You'll get there, buddy!)

What sort of facial fuzz do you sport? - Page 2 Joe-jonas-and-the-veronicas
Luke
Luke
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum