Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you tell a brother to nix his comb-over without offending him?

+6
BladeRunner
Austin
aarrggh
AtomicGleam
Dan-0-mite
Luke
10 posters

Go down

How do you tell a brother to nix his comb-over without offending him? Empty How do you tell a brother to nix his comb-over without offending him?

Post  Luke Wed May 05, 2010 4:46 pm

I need your help, shavemates. My brother's hairline has been receding the last few months almost to the point of no return. So how do you tell someone that his comb-over looks llamo w/o hurting his feelings?

ALL suggestions are welcome. Speak your mind, I don't mind.
Luke
Luke
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

How do you tell a brother to nix his comb-over without offending him? Empty Re: How do you tell a brother to nix his comb-over without offending him?

Post  Dan-0-mite Wed May 05, 2010 5:25 pm

scratch Use your head Luke. It's the perfect example.
Dan-0-mite
Dan-0-mite
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

How do you tell a brother to nix his comb-over without offending him? Empty Re: How do you tell a brother to nix his comb-over without offending him?

Post  AtomicGleam Wed May 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Give your brother a gift wrapped HeadBlade.
AtomicGleam
AtomicGleam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  aarrggh Wed May 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Tell him if he shaves he will look as good as you with no more hair worrys . .
And as a bonus he will receive a free lifetime membership too this forum . .
And if none of this works tackle him too the ground and shave his head for him . .
aarrggh
aarrggh
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Thu May 06, 2010 11:02 am

aarrggh wrote:if none of this works shave his head for him . .
Good idea. You can't reason with anyone that's hanging on to a few stray hairs. They gotta go. NOW!
I say a surprise attack while he's sleeping is the way to go.
Austin
Austin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri May 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Maybe the guy needs to put on his glasses. He needs to take a closer look at his brothers
head. If that's not inspiration, what else is.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimJim Thu May 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Can we see a photo of your brother?
SlimJim
SlimJim
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  aarrggh Thu May 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Yeah :: Lets see a picture of this guy . .
aarrggh
aarrggh
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodger Sun May 16, 2010 10:03 am

Can't be as bad as this guy!

How do you tell a brother to nix his comb-over without offending him? Combover1
Rodger
Rodger
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimJim Thu May 20, 2010 10:39 am

Looks like a BEFORE backshot of me. Pitiful, isn't it. How do you tell a brother to nix his comb-over without offending him? Icon_cry
SlimJim
SlimJim
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Troy Fri May 21, 2010 4:53 pm

I've got a buddy with a terrible comb-over. I think he must spray or otherwise plaster his few remaining strands of hair to his head. Seems like a lot of work to me and he's probably in denial that anyone notices how bald he is through his strands of hair. I know I had a lot of denial when I first started losing my hair and shut out the word bald from my vocabulary for a long time and wouldn't look at a mirror where I could see the back of my head. Now I'm a very proud bald man so I guess it comes down to your level of self-confidence and willingness to deal with reality. For your brother you might tell him about your own experience in dealing with baldness and let him know how freeing it is to be done with the hair worries. You can be the role model for him. He'd probably have to deal with some comments like "so you finally got rid of that bad comb-over" which would probably be humbling at first to realize folks have been noticing it, but he's got to look forward to more inner-security by being himself.

Troy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Sat May 22, 2010 10:09 am

Rodger wrote:Can't be as bad as this guy!

How do you tell a brother to nix his comb-over without offending him? Combover1
It's about the same. Thanks for all your responses. I've tried to be a positive role matter concerning this
issue, but since I'm the younger brother, he refuses to admit that his little brother is right.
He's one very stubborn man.
Luke
Luke
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Celsius Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 pm

I look at it this way, if your brother's grass is patchy, it's time for him to mow the lawn.
Celsius
Celsius
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down