Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Bowl XLIV - EA Predicts Super Bowl XLIV Winner With Madden

+5
Geodome
Skully
journeyman
Rodger
Austin
9 posters

Go down

Colts 0r Saints?

Super Bowl XLIV - EA Predicts Super Bowl XLIV Winner With Madden Vote_lcap57%Super Bowl XLIV - EA Predicts Super Bowl XLIV Winner With Madden Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Super Bowl XLIV - EA Predicts Super Bowl XLIV Winner With Madden Vote_lcap43%Super Bowl XLIV - EA Predicts Super Bowl XLIV Winner With Madden Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Super Bowl XLIV - EA Predicts Super Bowl XLIV Winner With Madden Empty Super Bowl XLIV - EA Predicts Super Bowl XLIV Winner With Madden

Post  Austin Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Super Bowl XLIV - EA Predicts Super Bowl XLIV Winner With Madden Bet-super-bowl-xliv-miami

Using a simulation game of Madden NFL 10, Electronic Arts has predicted that the New Orleans Saints will prevail over the Indianapolis Colts this coming Sunday at Super Bowl XLIV.

The Saints pulled the upset, defeating the favored Colts 35-31, with quarterback Drew Brees taking MVP honors for his heroic, list-minute touchdown throw to receiver David Thomas.

The first three quarters display the offensive fireworks that both teams have become known for, with the Colts leading 24-21. A nail biting fourth quarter begins with a big play, courtesy of the Saints' special teams, when Reggie Bush returns a punt for a 42-yard touchdown. However, with minutes left in the game the duo of Joseph Addai and Peyton Manning put the Colts back on top with a go-ahead touchdown pass. With the game hanging in the balance, Drew Brees hits David Thomas for an 11-yard touchdown and the game winning score.

So just how accurate is this prediction?

Using each team's up-to-date roster and statistics, Madden NFL 10 predicted the outcome of both the NFC and AFC Championship games within three points, and used the same simulation formula to predict last year's winner of Super Bowl XLIII down to the final score and individual player statistics.

Electronic Arts has accurately predicted the Super Bowl winner five out of the last six years since the company began simulating the big game in 2004.
Austin
Austin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl XLIV - EA Predicts Super Bowl XLIV Winner With Madden Empty Re: Super Bowl XLIV - EA Predicts Super Bowl XLIV Winner With Madden

Post  Rodger Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:44 pm

I'm picking the team with the best looking cheerleading squad.

Super Bowl XLIV - EA Predicts Super Bowl XLIV Winner With Madden Indianapolis_colts21
Rodger
Rodger
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl XLIV - EA Predicts Super Bowl XLIV Winner With Madden Empty Re: Super Bowl XLIV - EA Predicts Super Bowl XLIV Winner With Madden

Post  journeyman Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:16 pm

I have to go with the Colts on this one. Manning is an assassin and with 2 weeks of prep he will be ready. i think the Saints will bring their A game but Manning is too much of a perfectionist to let the stage get to him.
+ many of the Colts were here a few years ago when they won, so I think they will be a more settled than the Saints. Either way it should be a high scoring and highly entertaining game.
journeyman
journeyman
Citizen Extraordinaire
Citizen Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Skully Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:58 am

journeyman wrote:Manning is an assassin and with 2 weeks of prep he will be ready. i think the Saints will bring their A game but Manning is too much of a perfectionist to let the stage get to him.
I think you got your Mannings mixed up. The Manning you're talking about is Eli Manning cause Peyton Manning has thrown maybe 2 interceptions in the last 5 games he's played.
Skully
Skully
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Geodome Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:19 pm

The Saints cheers
Geodome
Geodome
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:13 am

I'm rooting for the Saints, but predict that the Colts will win.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  dieslgrl Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 am

BladeRunner wrote:I'm rooting for the Saints, but predict that the Colts will win.
I have similar sentiments.
dieslgrl
dieslgrl
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyBaldwin Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:18 am

BladeRunner wrote:I'm rooting for the Saints, but predict that the Colts will win.
I see we're gettin all PC. No need to be politically correct here. It's all about who's at the helm of the team. It's a no brainer with Peyton Manning & Co. going for the win.
BillyBaldwin
BillyBaldwin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  MightyA Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:47 am

Austin wrote:Using a simulation game of Madden NFL 10, Electronic Arts has predicted that the New Orleans Saints will prevail over the Indianapolis Colts this coming Sunday at Super Bowl XLIV.

The Saints pulled the upset, defeating the favored Colts
So just how accurate is this prediction?

Madden NFL was right on target with it's prediction. The Saints went marching on. Laughing
MightyA
MightyA
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down