Headshave Center At Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those Darn Hair Club For Men Ads Got To me Again

+3
Celsius
SlimJim
Tyro
7 posters

Go down

Those Darn Hair Club For Men Ads Got To me Again Empty Those Darn Hair Club For Men Ads Got To me Again

Post  Tyro Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:34 am

I usually turn the TV off when those Hair Club ads go on, but this time I was just too lazy.
What gets me is their claim that it's a "proven fact" that having hair makes a man better looking, healthier, and sexier. Evil or Very Mad
Tyro
Tyro
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Those Darn Hair Club For Men Ads Got To me Again Empty Re: Those Darn Hair Club For Men Ads Got To me Again

Post  SlimJim Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:16 am

Proven fact. By whom?
SlimJim
SlimJim
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Those Darn Hair Club For Men Ads Got To me Again Empty Re: Those Darn Hair Club For Men Ads Got To me Again

Post  Celsius Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 pm

SlimJim wrote:Proven fact. By whom?
The suits, the CEO's, or need I the Piranas making money off of insecure balding men. Evil or Very Mad
Celsius
Celsius
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  aarrggh Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Its been a long time since ive seen any of those kinda adds out here in Minnesota....But those non stop infomercials drive me nuts --Especially when im trying too relax on a sunday morning.........................
aarrggh
aarrggh
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyBaldwin Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:12 pm

aarrggh wrote:Its been a long time since ive seen any of those kinda adds out here in Minnesota....But those non stop infomercials drive me nuts --Especially when im trying too relax on a sunday morning.........................
I know just what your mean. I once wanted to take a sledgehammer to the TV when one those came on and reminded me how much less of a man I am due to my lack of hair. Evil or Very Mad
BillyBaldwin
BillyBaldwin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Geodome Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Chill dude....just turn the TV off.
Geodome
Geodome
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:08 pm

The key to this is "when" these ads air. It's ussually past midnight and you're tired and vulnerable. So they work at making you feel inadequate. Having or not having hair doesn't make you any less of a man or any less attractive to women.
Austin
Austin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down